Theme - Vintage Kitchenalia (pre 1960)
Senior Stewardess: Mrs. E. Aley (0407 052 481 )
Stewardesses: J. Lazel, S. Brown, L. O'Hara
Exhibits may be entered Friday evening between 6 and 8 p.m., or on show day 8.30 a.m. to 10 a.m. sharp.
All exhibits and prize money to be collected Saturday between 4 and 5 p.m. from Section Stewards
Entries close 10.00 a.m.
Entry Fee: 50c per entry. Prizes 1st $2, 2nd $1
Articles are expected to be at least 50 years old.
Guess the Mystery Object - $10 prize
1.Kitchen utensils, eg tin openers, apple corers, egg beaters, ladels, meat mincers, rolling pins, etc.
2. Cutlery, eg bone/ivory handled, carving sets, cake forks, butter knives, spoons, etc
3. Linen and clothing, eg aprons, oven gloves, caps, tablecloths, tea towels, etc.
4. Photos, eg family dinner at Christmas or birthdays, someone cake decorating,
baking, early kitchens, etc.
5. Crockery, eg cup and saucer, salt and pepper shakers, meat platters, dessert
6. Storage containers, eg porcelain storage containers, bread bins, preserve jars.
7. Jugs, eg milk, cream, gravy boats, etc.
8. Cook books or hand written recipes.
9. Saucepans, kettles, baking dishes, cake pans, moulds.
10. Early electrical appliances, scales and measuring equipment.
AGGREGATE TROPHY donated by Show Society.
Points counted 1st 3, 2nd 2